Vector Ban™ Plus
Key Use Instructions:
- For use in poultry houses, cattle barns, swine houses, milk rooms, kennels, horse barns, dairies, milking parlors, feed lots, stables and paddocks.
- For Darkling beetles control, apply as a fog or fine mist, directing the spray toward the ceiling and upper corners, until the area is filled with mist. Use about 2 fluid ounces of dilution per 1000 cubic feet of space. For best results, close doors and windows before spraying and keep closed for 10 to 15 minutes. Vacate the treated area and ventilate before re-occupying.
- To control bed bugs, poultry lice and mites in poultry houses, spray roosts, walls, cages and into crevices of roost poles, cracks in walls and cracks in nests where the bed bugs and mites might hide.
- May be applied to poultry as a fine mist for control of mites (including Northern fowl mite), lice, and bed bugs. Spray at a rate of 1 gallon of diluted spray per 100 birds.
- For use in automatic misting and ULV spraying systems.
- See the Vector-Ban Plus label for dilution and application directions for specific pests and sites.
Outdoors: Ants, Crickets, Earwigs, Fleas and Ticks (including ticks that carry Lyme disease), Mosquitoes, nuisance flies, wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, Adult Japanese Beetles, Eastern and Forest Tent Caterpillars, Mole Crickets and Grasshoppers, Clover Mites, Millipedes, Sowbugs (Pillbugs), Armyworms, Cutworms, Chinch Bugs, Sod Webworms, Fire Ants
Indoors: Darkling Beetles, Mealworms, Poultry Lice, Poultry Lice and Mites, House Flies, Fruit Flies, Gnats, Mosquitoes, Skipper Flies, Wasps, Hornets, Bees, Black Flies, Multi-colored Asian Lady Beetles, Boxelder Bugs, Angoumois Grain Moths, and Tobacco Moths, Cockroaches, Water Bugs, Palmetto Bugs, Ants, Scorpions, Ticks, Silverfish, Firebrats, Spiders, Crickets, Millipedes, Centipedes, Sowbugs, Pillbugs, Clover Mites, Cheese Mites, Granary Weevils, Rice Weevils, Confused Flour Beetles, Rust Red Flour Beetles, Saw-toothed Grain Beetles, Spider Beetles, Cigarette Beetles, Drug Store Beetles, Grain Mites, Cadelles, Lesser House Flies and other manure breeding flies
- 10% Permethrin
- 10% Piperonyl Butoxide
Vector-Ban Plus is for use in automatic misting systems, outdoor band applications, indoor applications, crack & crevice, ULV & space spray, and on listed animals. VectorBan Plus controls mosquitoes that transmit the West Nile Virus, Flies, Gnats, Wasps, Fleas, Cockroaches, Bed Bugs, Spiders and many more nuisance insects. Since Vector Ban Plus is water based, it will not harm most common ornamental plants and shrubs, so it is safe for use in backyards near lawn and landscape areas.