Insect Growth Regulator Concentrate
Key Use Instructions:
- Tekko 10 is an insect growth regulator (IGR) larvicide that controls larvae of listed pests, preventing emergence of adult insects and breaking their life cycle.
- To control darkling (litter) beetle, soldier fly and dump fly larvae in poultry houses, apply 3 fluid ounces of Tekko 10 per 1,000 square feet using sufficient water to get complete surface coverage.
- Apply to the litter surface 4 – 6 days prior to bird placement .
- Mix TEKKO™10 with water and apply with spray equipment e.g. any low pressure sprayer (tank type or trigger sprayer) typically used for indoor applications.
- Also controls emergence of adult house flies, dump flies and soldier flies from manure and other fly breeding sites in: cattle barns, feed lots, dairy barns, hog farms, horse barns, incinerators, cattle and horse manure, non-farm animals stalls, poultry buildings, cage-layer houses, poultry houses, refuse storage areas, hay feeding sites.
- Reduces stable fly emergence from hay feeding sites in cattle pastures for up to 4 weeks.
darkling (litter) beetles, house flies, stable flies, soldier flies, dump flies, hide beetles, carrion beetles
ALSO CONTROLS: nymphal crickets
- 9.3% Novaluron
TEKKO 10 is a larvicide for the control of listed pests in livestock premises and poultry operations. Novaluron, the insect growth regulator (IGR) in TEKKO 10, prevents the immature stages (larvae) of insects from developing into adults.