Key Use Instructions1 :
- Apply outside of poultry houses and other buildings to prevent entry of unwanted insect pests.
- POULTRY HOUSES AND ANY OTHER BUILDINGS MUST BE COMPLETELY CLOSED AND ALL VENTILATION FANS TURNED OFF WHEN TAURUS SC IS APPLIED OUTSIDE THE BUILDINGS.
- FOR OUTDOOR APPLICATION ONLY to surfaces and along the foundation perimeter of poultry houses and other commercial, industrial, institutional and residential buildings.
- Applications to Exterior Surfaces: Apply diluted Taurus SC as a low-pressure general surface spray, crack and crevice spray, or a wall void application to the structure’s exterior structure where listed pests enter, trail around the structure or where they crawl and hide or their nests are found. Treat using a banded surface spray up to 18 inches in width around doors, windows, vents, pipes, foundation cracks, drilled holes or around any exterior openings where listed pests could enter the structure. Make sure to treat the joint where exterior siding meets the foundation. Treat anywhere electrical, cable or telephone wires enter the structure.
- Perimeter Treatments: Apply diluted Taurus SC as a general surface spray along the foundation exterior perimeter to an area one foot up and one foot out from where the ground meets the foundation. Apply 2 quarts of Taurus SC finished dilution per 160 linear feet (approximately 1.5 gallons finished spray per 1,000 square feet). Vegetation touching the structure may offer a route for the entry of ants into the structure without coming into contact with the treatment, therefore, remove or prune away any shrubbery, bushes and tree branches touching the structures.
- To mix 1 gallon of a 0.06% (or 0.03%) of diluted Taurus SC spray, fill the spray tank 1/4 to 1/3 full with water, then add 0.8 fluid ounces (or 0.4 fluid ounces) of Taurus SC. Add the remaining water to the tank to make 1 gallon and agitate the finished dilution.
Ants (acrobat, Argentine, big-headed, carpenter, crazy, odorous, pavement, pharaoh, and thief), Asian lady beetles, darkling beetles Australian, Oriental, and smoky brown cockroaches. Black widow, brown recluse, cellar, and hobo spiders, Box-elder bugs, pill bugs, Brown and dog ticks, Centipedes, Cluster flies, European earwigs, House crickets, Millipedes, Paper wasps (Taurus SC is not a knockdown agent.), Silverfish, Eastern Sub-terranean Termite Swarmers (Alates; Application to termite swarmers does not provide structural protection. Not for use in California), Yellow jackets (Taurus SC is not a knockdown agent.)
- 9.1% Fipronil
TAURUS® SC is a water-based suspension concentrate of 9.1% Fipronil that controls a wide variety of insect pests. Taurus SC is a non-repellent insecticide that is undetectable to target pests, allowing them to touch, ingest and spread the insecticide throughout the entire colony.