Stryker® Wasp and Hornet Killer
Key Use Instructions:
- Stryker Wasp and Hornet Killer is an aerosol product that kills wasps, bees, spiders, hornets and yellowjackets on contact from up to 20 feet away.
- Use outdoors and in attics and crawl spaces only.
- WASPS AND HORNETS: Hold the Stryker Wasp and Hornet Killer container in upright position. Stand at a safe distance, 6 - 15 feet from the nest, and not directly underneath. Align nozzle valve opening with the mark on the valve cup. Aim the nozzle valve opening toward the nest with the wind at your back. Treat the nest until thoroughly wet. Contact wasps and hornets on the nest with spray when possible. The best time of day to treat is in evening or early morning, since wasps and hornets congregate on or in the nest at night.
- YELLOWJACKETS AND BEES: Locate nest. Align nozzle valve opening directly opposite the mark on the valve cup. Press down on the actuator and apply Stryker Wasp and Hornet Killer, using a sweeping motion, contacting any stimulated or stirred-up yellowjackets and bees around the nest opening. Then move forward to the nest opening and apply for 6 - 8 seconds directly into the nest hole.
- SPIDERS (including Black Widow and Brown Recluse): Apply directly to spiders and/or webbing. Before applying, consider the surfaces that spray may contact if concerned about potential staining.
Wasps, hornets, yellowjackets, bees and spiders
- 0.1% Prallethrin
Stryker Wasp and Hornet Killer kills on contact from up to 20 feet away. It knocks down hornets and wasps so quickly that they do not have time to release their stinging pheromones, which in turn reduces the possibility of the applicator being stung. Stryker Wasp and Hornet spray is for use outdoors, in crawlspaces, and in attics. It is electrically non-conductive at up to 37,160 volts which makes it perfectly safe to be used around electrical equipment. The long lasting residual activity of the spray will provide a complete elimination of the nest.