Controlled Release Premise Insecticide
Key Use Instructions:
- For control of darkling beetles in poultry production facilities mix Pyrofos 20 at a rate of 5 fluid ounces/1,000 sq. ft. of floor area, in .5 gallons of water/1,000 sq. ft. of floor area.
- Apply to litter, paying particular attention to areas under feeder lines, water lines, and the perimeter. Apply as close to bird placement as possible.
- ALSO FOR USE IN: Livestock Housing and Holding Areas (Hog Barns, Milk rooms, Calf Hutches, Calving Pens, and Parlors)
- For fly control, apply at rate of 5 to 8 fluid ounces per gallon per 1,000 square feet. Spray where flies are seen and congregate, such as screen doors, window frames, light fixtures, ceilings and upper corners, inside and outside dumpsters, and other garbage containers and garbage storage bins or areas.
- For control of other pests and to help prevent infestations of buildings, treat a band of soil 6-10 ft wide around and adjacent to the building. Also treat the building foundation and sides where pest are active and may enter. Treat other insect entry points such as doors, windows, under siding and eaves of structure.
Angoumois Grain Moths, Aphids, Ants(except carpenter, fire, harvester, and pharaoh), Bees, Beetles, Boxelder Bugs, Cadelles, Carpet Beetles, Cigarette Beetles, Clover Mites, Cluster Flies, Confused Flour Beetle, Crickets, Darkling Beetles, Dermestid Beetles, Dried Fruit Beetles, Drugstore Beetles, Earwigs, Elm Leaf Beetles, Firebrats, Flea Beetles, Flies, Gnats, Grain Mites, Indian Meal Moths, Leafhoppers, Leaf Miner, Mealworms, Mediterranean Flour Moths, Millipedes, Moths, Northern Fowl Mites, Psocids, Rod Flour Beetle, Saw-toothed Grain Beetles, Scale, Silverfish, Sowbugs, Spiders (except black widow and brown recluse), Stink Bugs, Trogoderma, and Weevils (Granary Weevils and Rice Weevils)
- 20% Chlorpyrifos
Pyrofos 20 is a liquid microencapsulated concentrate containing the active ingredient chlorpyrifos. It is a broad spectrum insecticide, labeled for the control of over 45 pests.