Controlled Release Insecticide
Key Use Instructions:
- Cyzmic CS is a microencapsulated insecticide that may be used indoors as a general surface, spot or crack and crevice spray to control darkling (litter) beetles in poultry houses. Apply to floor area, walls and posts, and into cracks and crevices around insulation.
- Calculate the surface area to be sprayed. Apply 0.8 fl. oz. (24 mL) of Cyzmic CS per 1,000 square feet of surface area diluted in sufficient water to get good spray coverage.
- EXAMPLE: To treat a 20,000 square foot poultry house, you should use 16 fl. oz. (1 pint) of Cyzmic CS:
0.8 fl. oz. Cyzmic CS
1,000 sq. ft.
X 20,000 sq. ft.
= 16 fl. oz. Cyzmic CS
- Reapply after each growout or sanitization procedure before placement of the next flock.
- Indoor control can be enhanced by making perimeter treatments around the outside of building foundations to prevent immigrating adult beetles. Apply in a uniform band 1 - 3 ft. up and 2 - 6 feet out from the foundation.
Cyzmic CS is broad spectrum insecticide that controls a wide array of pests indoors, as well as outdoors around buildings, in lawns, turfgrass and on ornamental plants , including: Ants, Bedbugs (adult), Bees, Boxelder Bugs, Carpenter Bees, Carpet Beetles, Centipedes, Cigarette Beetles, Clover Mites, Cockroaches, Confused Flour Beetles, Crickets, Darkling (Litter) beetles, Earwigs, Firebrats, Fleas, Flies (including House flies, stable flies, little house flies), Lesser Grain Borers, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Pillbugs, Red Flour Beetles, Rice Weevils, Saw-toothed Grain Beetles. Scorpions, Silverfish, Sowbugs, Spiders, Spider Mites, Stink bugs, Ticks, Wasps
- 9.7% Lambda-Cyhalothrin
CYZMIC® CS is a micro-encapsulated suspension containing Lambda-Cyhalothrin and the innovative CapVantage™ technology. The broad use label includes applications for structural and perimeter pest control (including food handling), animal housing, turfgrass and ornamentals.