Key Use Instructions:
- Bifen L/P controls listed insect pests along and around perimeters and foundations of poultry houses and other structures.
- Controls ants (including Imported Fire Ants and their mounds) and other insect pests outdoors.
- Broadcast Application: Broadcast 2.3 to 4.6 lbs. Bifen L/P Granules per 1,000 square feet (0.2 to 0.4 lbs. ai/Acre) uniformly to control actively foraging ants (including Imported Fire Ants).
- Perimeter Treatment: Treat the ground area 5 to 10 feet wide around and adjacent to the structure.
- Boundary Treatment: Treat mulch areas, soil areas, vegetation areas, ornamental gardens, planter areas, pavement crevices and fence lines.
- Application rates range from 50 – 200 lbs./acre (1.15 – 4.6 lbs./1,000 square feet), depending on the pest. See the label for specific rates and settings for application equipment.
Armyworms, Cutworms, Sod Webworm, Annual Bluegrass Weevil (Hyperodes) (Adult), Billbugs (Adult), Black Turfgrass Ataenius (Adult), Leafhoppers, Mealybugs, Ants, Centipedes, Chinch Bugs, Fleas (Larvae), Fleas (Adult), Imported Fire Ants (Adult), Imported Fire Ants (Mounds), Millipedes, Mole Cricket (Adult), Mole Cricket (Nymph), Ticks, Pillbugs, Sowbugs, European Crane Flies
- 0.2% Bifenthrin
Bifen L/P is a 0.2% Bifenthrin sand based insecticide granule used for killing listed pests. Bifen L/P can be used to treat not only residential, but institutional, public, commercial and industrial buildings, parks, recreational areas and athletic fields. Once Bifen L/P is in the soil, it not only works as a killing method, but also as a prevention method.